Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Using Actions {Photography Post}

I've recently started using my photoshop that I won. Let me tell you, I wish I would have used it long ago. It's been super fun to use the free photoshop actions I've found around the web to touch up pictures. It's also not as scary to use as I thought it would be (Note: Youtube videos are a HUGE help)! Yesterday, I bought my first official photoshop actions set with a gift card I had. It was a way for me to treat myself on something that has become a passion once again. I'm loving it! I have a LONG ways to go and a lot to learn!

Here is a SOOC (Straight Out Of The Camera) shot of Zoelle:




Here it is with an action applied:




Kind of fun to see the difference! :) That is all I have for you now because the rest of my pictures are on my camera with a dead battery. If you have any tips or pointers for me on using photoshop, or photoshop actions, I'd gladly take them.

P.S. The scratch on Zoelle's cheek is from her little sister who is not understanding right now that it is not nice to pinch. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share any jewels or treasures in your comments to me. :)